A few tips on how to get the best images from your photo session:
- Bring your best smile and your best attitude, you’re representing your business.
- Wear an outfit you love and feel beautiful in. Bring a few options for clothing so you can change and get various looks. Make sure the outfits you bring are wrinkle-free and spot-free, ideally prepare everything the day before and bring them on hangers to avoid wrinkles.
- Have an idea on how you will be using the images, what color background you will need etc, will you need negative space around you to allow for cropping etc, discuss those details with your photographer and/or web designer.
- Do not worry about a pimple that appeared on the day of your session – that’s what Photoshop is for 🙂
- Ideally have professional hair and make up done to even out skin tones, accentuate your features and get this great refreshed look etc. I would be happy to share names of my favourite hair and make up artists here in Calgary.
Connect with me today to book your session or check out our March Headshot Days coming up in a few weeks where make up with Trena Laine is already included!