When Patrick messaged me that he was starting his acting and modelling career and needed new headshots, we made a plan to get a few different looks for him:
- professional/classic headshots
- model sheet
I don’t photograph models often, but when I do, I try and provide the most variety as that way they can use the photos in multiple ways, and it super fun to play with different lighting too!
A few things to keep in mind when planning a creative photoshoot:
- have a vision of the looks (Pinterest works great for inspiration)
- bring many wardrobe options including shoes (make sure everything is clean and wrinkle-free)
- groom your hair/nails/beard etc
- book a professional hair and make up artist if possible
- be on time
Check out the images below and let me know what you think!
To book your own photo session, please message me here: CONTACT ME